Friday, August 27, 2004

Z-CoiL Customer Newsletter - Summer 2004

Z-CoiL Customer Newsletter The Z-CoiL Customer Newsletter, a full color quarterly publication, is now available at A Step Above Footwear or it can be downloaded from the Z-CoiL web site.



Z-CoiL Springs Into Action

Spring Into Action allows us to share in the triumph of those people who have tried Z-CoiLs, and found their lives changed for the better. Many of the happiest Z-CoiL customers are people who work in retail stores, restaurants, warehouses and hospitals, who must spend hours every day on their feet, often on concrete floors.

“Z-CoiL Footwear has literally changed my life,” declares Claudia McIntosh, a nurse in Albuquerque, New Mexico. “I suffered from severe foot pain from years of hard hospital floors and extremely long hours. The Z-CoiLs have taken all of my pain away and I have tons more energy on a daily basis. I have made such a stir in the hospital where I work that over half of the nursing staff now use Z-CoiLs.”

(Click on title to read more)

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naturally like your web-site but you have to take a look
at the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth then
again I'll certainly come again again.
my website - diet plans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home