Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A Step Above Footwear Testimonials For August

Z-CoiL Testimonial of the Month: AugustZ-CoiL Testimonial of the Month: August: "As a practicing physician for the last 27 years, you could say that I am one who "stands on her own two feet." Literally, though, I have been standing on my feet for much longer, first as a medical student, then as an intern and a resident, and after 11 long years of medical education, my feet have continued to stand firm at the bedside of my patients. I entered my residency with a shoe size 9, and I finished my training with a hefty size 10. Endless hours on call, all of them mostly standing, finally led to a fallen arch. Now, in my mature years, I have become a wiser, more experienced physician - with painful feet. My left foot has post-traumatic arthritis, and I feel a deep, piercing pain in my right heel from plantar fasciitis.

One weekend about three months ago, I limped into a medical meeting in Houston in my most expensive European shoes, outfitted with a heel pad and an insert, both of which had become of little value towards alleviating my pain. As I dragged myself past the booths displaying various technological exhibits, I noticed a booth with some funny-looking shoes, and an even funnier name: "Cra-Z-CoiL." To my surprise, I saw a number of physicians lined up in front of the booth waiting to try on those shoes. I decided to join the line, hoping the wait wouldn't be too long, since standing was becoming increasingly unbearable. When my turn came, I chose a pair of black sneakers. I stepped into them and I began to walk, and I walked, and walked, and walked, like a toddler fascinated with her first steps. I told my husband, "Please pay the lady and ask her to pack up my Mephistos; I am not getting out of these shoes!" And I haven't. The next day I bought my second pair, the black clogs, and I have not used any of my (many) other pairs of shoes since. "

Click on the title to read more!

If you have a personal Z-Coil Story you would like to share, just add it to comments.

10 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 20 minutes into the Health and Harmony fair, and already my feet were hurting enough to make me wonder how I could make the rest of the day. Walking by a booth I saw really funny looking shoes. "What are these for?" I asked. I zeroed in on about the 4th word, pain relief, now they had my full attention. About 5 minutes later the funny shoes were on my feet. Not only the foot pain was gone but so was the back pain from a car accident that persisted for the last 4 years. Completely, instantly, gone. I now own 6 pairs of the "funny shoes" and have put back into my life things like hiking, gallery hopping and a wide range of choices in my life that I did not have before Z-Coils.

Colleen
Santa Rosa CA.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had chronic pain, and chronic foot pain, for thirty-five years. My massage therapist told me about ZCoils. Our local store is in the same little shopping center as the massage therapist, so one day I stopped in on a Saturday and tried on, nay, purchased my first pair of ZCoils, the High Desert Hikers. On Tuesday I came back for the Zueco Clogs so I could have some springy "slippers." The following Saturday I returned for pair #3, the blue and white Freedom 2000's. I have given up conventional shoes altogether and have been working part time in the store in order to purchase more styles. I now have five. My first pairs still look great. I can't imagine life without ZCoils. Just wish they'd been around these past thirty-five years!

Shellie, Santa Rosa

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...
All have other problems... Many have a health... But, unless probably to refuse a female body?
Welcome to sexy teens | movie pages | picture pages | webcam movie | adult friend finder.
Here pages devoted to health are published.
See you soon!
_______________________________________________________________________________
http://hometown.aol.com/adultfashionxxx9/Movie+Pages.htm
http://hometown.aol.com/adultfashionxxx9/PicturePages.html
http://hometown.aol.com/adultfashionxxx9/WebcamMovie.html
http://hometown.aol.com/adultfashionxxx9/adultfriend.html

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

natural toothache remedy
deadly toothache
death kid lead toothache
alberts toothache
boy fatal proves toothache
natural cure toothache
alligator toothache
cavity home remedy toothache
death from toothache
toothache after a root canal
ambisol drug toothache
toothache relief
boy died from toothache
die toothache
12 die old toothache year
after boy die toothache
12 boy die old toothache year
gum home remedy toothache
toothache xanax
12 boy die from old toothache year
clove for toothache
best medicine for toothache
toothache treatment
toothache tree
after boy die maryland toothache
boy die from md toothache
home cure for toothache

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheap Chanel Bags 163770 Gucci Handbags 844090 Louis Vuitton Bags outlet 75358 http://cheapburberrybagsonline.cabanova.com/

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 277823 Louis Vuitton Bags outlet 347838 Hermes online 234742 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap christian louboutin shoes 146854 Burberry Bags clearance 634435 christian louboutin outlet online 476727 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Bags 761982 Gucci Bags online 213827 christian louboutin outlet 125426 http://louisvuittonoutletstores.cabanova.com/

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burberry Outlet 16090 burberry outlet 883909 Hermes Birkin 905882 http://cloutlets.webs.com/

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry outlet online 476356 christian louboutin outlet store 793668 Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags 998578 http://hermesbirkinsale.cabanova.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home