Sunday, August 22, 2004

A Step Above Footwear Testimonial: I zeroed in on pain relief

Only 20 minutes into the Health and Harmony fair, and already my feet were hurting enough to make me wonder how I could make the rest of the day.

Walking by a booth I saw really funny looking shoes. "What are these for?" I asked. I zeroed in on about the 4th word, pain relief, now they had my full attention.

About 5 minutes later the funny shoes were on my feet. Not only the foot pain was gone but so was the back pain from a car accident that persisted for the last 4 years. Completely, instantly, gone.

I now own 6 pairs of the "funny shoes" and have put back into my life things like hiking, gallery hopping and a wide range of choices in my life that I did not have before Z-Coils.

Colleen
Santa Rosa CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home