Tuesday, August 31, 2004

KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?

KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?It's an unusual pair of footwear but some swear it's making a difference with certain kinds of foot and leg pain. Debbie Worthen explains in this Healthy Living report.

Ok so they're not a fashion statement but loyal customers of Z-Shoes say it's a small price to pay for relief they feel from things like foot, leg and back pain.

Lara Kjersted is the owner and chef at the Singing Cricket restaurant. She's on her feet all day and says these shoes have helped relieve pain she's had for years.

“I'm there 10-12 hours cooking and supervising. These shoes do wonders. I don’t have ankle, knee and hip problems,” said Lara.

The coil spring is mounted to a solid orthodic that from the ball of your foot to the heel, your foot does not flex or bend which helps eliminate Planter Facitis or heel spurs and reduces skeletal impact by 50-percent.

Retailers say Z-Shoes won't fix problems, but can help people feel better and say many experience immediate relief.

“Most people know within a minute of putting the shoe on if it's going to make a difference for them,” said Richard Redlein, owner Z-Best pain relief footwear.


Z-Best Ad

Z-BestTestimonials

I am a manager in a Super Market and I am on my feet 8 to 10 hours a day. I use to come home and soak my feet because of the pain. I started wearing Z-Coil shoes several months ago and found they made a change in how my feet have felt after being on them all day. I no longer have to soak my feet at night when I get home. My feet feel better and I don't have the pain. I recommend anyone with pain or no pain in their feet to try Z-Coil and see if they make their feet feel better.

Ray E. Atencio
Assistant Manager Dans Supermarket
Park City, Utah

10 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My polymyalgia rheumatica Site

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOlmsted your KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain? was a healthy read. We need more of this in the internet community and articles about health, health, health and health are other health issues that you might consider. Our health is related to health issues and topics. Keep up the great articles and subject matter.

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports injuries, cardiovascular diseases so prevalent in our society need more publicity; so when I read your KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?, JOlmsted I had to post you. health, health, health, health AND health are other similar health issues that Americans and the world audience should learn about and we try at http://strokescans.blogspot.com to help. Thanks for writing your subject matter JOlmsted and I will refer others to your blog.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, JOlmsted. I know a good adult site with foot fetish pictures,
movies and much more free stuff related to barefoot.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello JOlmsted,

After reading your blog "KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?", I believe you will find my articles on arthritis remedy and other arthritis topics to be helpful.

If you have the time, why not take a look at my articles on arthritis treatments now!

Kind Regards

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello JOlmsted,

After reading your blog "KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?", I believe you will find my site on arthritic pain to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

osteoarthritis pain
arthritis pain remedies
arthritis pain laser therapy
cure arthritis pain
arthritis home remedies
arthritis finger pain

I have many great articles on all aspects of managing arthritic conditions.

Kind Regards

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello JOlmsted,

After reading your blog "KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?", I believe you will find my site on arthritic pain to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

osteoarthritis pain
arthritis pain remedies
arthritis pain laser therapy
cure arthritis pain
arthritis home remedies
arthritis finger pain

I have many great articles on all aspects of managing arthritic conditions.

Kind Regards

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is JOlmsted,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutdiabetes mellitus and found your site.
I was looking out for diabetes mellitus related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain? wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JOlmsted,

As a result of reading your blog "KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?", I think you will discover my site on relieving arthritis pain a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

alternative arthritis treatments
calorad arthritis
natural arthritis pain relief
arthritis inflammation pain
arthritis pain treatments
arthritis pain medicine
arthritis joint pain

We have many interesting articles covering all aspects of arthritis pain relief.

Best Regards

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello JOlmsted,

After reading your blog "KUTV: Can Shoes Relieve Foot and Leg Pain?", I believe you will find my site on arthritic pain to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

osteoarthritis pain
arthritis pain remedies
arthritis pain laser therapy
cure arthritis pain
arthritis home remedies
arthritis finger pain

I have many great articles on all aspects of managing arthritic conditions.

Kind Regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home