Monday, April 04, 2005

Testimonial: Javan R. Oston, Doctor of Chiropractic


I am a chiropractor with a busy schedule, on my feet for hours a day, adjusting patients four to five days per week. I am always looking for tools to help me increase my energy and effectiveness. Z-CoiL® shoes have been a boon to me and my practice.

Since childhood, I've had a tendency toward flat feet, a slumped posture, and overall tightness in muscles and joints. Biomechanically, I knew I needed something more in the way of foot support, but had never had good results with traditional orthotics. High quality shoes helped, but did not solve the problem. I had seen friends and colleagues wearing Z-CoiL® shoes for years and had been struck by their innovative design. Coincidently, two patients of mine, long-time employees of Z-CoiL Footwear, began to educate me about the Z-CoiL products and methods. I tried a pair of Z-CoiL clogs in March 2004, and have been in love ever since.

To date, my posture is straighter, my arches are higher and stronger, and I am less tight and tired at the end of the day. Due to my better alignment in the Z-CoiL® footwear, I believe that all my muscles are more "switched on" and that it takes less effort to perform the same tasks. I wear my Z-CoiL ® shoes throughout my workday, and now cannot imagine doing without them.

Patient response to Z-CoiL® footwear has been overwhelmingly positive. I've been as impressed with Z-CoiL's dedication to service as I have been with the results of wearing the footwear. Everyone is treated and fitted as an individual, and Z-CoiL employees are trained to work with customers until their needs are met. This has always been my central concern in practice, and I am pleased to be able to recommend a company and a product that share my same patient-centered philosophy.

A number of years ago, I was forced to stop running due to a knee injury. I look forward to buying my next pair of Z-CoiL® shoes, the Freedoms, and getting back to a sport I enjoy.

My Z-CoiL® shoes are important because I enjoy chiropractic and intend to practice for another 20 years. Z-CoiLs will help me continue to do this energetically and without pain.

Javan R. Oston, Doctor of Chiropractic
Albuquerque, NM

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Blog surfing(as usual) and I found you guys. Nice feeling here. I'll come back . Keep up more stuff about LLC, please.
All the best, LLC

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Blog surfing(as usual) and I found you guys. Nice feeling here. I'll come back Amway. Keep up more stuff about LLC, please.self storageAll the bestVacuum Box|

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Fil said...

Thank you for sharing good articles. It is very interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home