Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Testimonial: Cara Lumen

THE SACRED CIRCLE: "Endorsing products is not my thing but I have discovered z-coil shoes that are making me stand straighter and walk more fluidly. They have springs on the heels.The guide at the Hearst Castle was wearing them.

I said, 'How do you like your z-coils?' She replied, 'I LOVE them, I could sleep in them.' A friend has 3 pair and says she will never wear another shoe.Other people asked about them on myvacation and commented that they were'way cool.' Check out zcoil.com.

If you shop in Santa Rosa at A Step Above Footware, please tell the owner I sent you.



Cara Lumen, M.A., RScP is a contemplative philosopher, metaphysical seeker and inspirational guide.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your interested in setting up a limited liability company then please check out my business cleaning house start up site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home