Monday, January 03, 2005

Z-CoiL Testimonial of the Month: January

I just want to say thank you so much for making such wonderful shoes. I am 50 years old and broke my right knee in 1979. I just had a partial knee replacement last year, and I had been taking 20 mg. of Bextra® every day since my last surgery.

I bought a pair of Cloudwalkers about three weeks ago from Gary Grubbs of Z Kicks and I have not had one pill since then.

These shoes really work. I will have to have a full knee replacement in about 10 years, but now with these shoes I hope that it will be later than that. The only time my leg hurts now is when I get home, take my shoes off, and go barefooted around the house on concrete floors. I plan on buying a pair of clogs to wear around the house. So thanks again for what you have done for me and for others.

It has been years since I have stood on one foot, but I am now standing on my bad knee/leg thanks to Z-CoiL.

Danny Blackwell
Laurel, MS
December 2, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home