Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hip Hop Shoe Shop:Testimonial

Z-Coil Shoes-Testimonials: "I have just purchased your Z-Coil Hiker and must say, 'Praise the Lord!' I was injured 16 months ago in an accidental fall that crushed both my heels and disrupted the ankle joints. I have been in excruciating pain ever since...I was ready to try anything and after viewing (the Z-Coil) website, ordered a pair...As soon as I stood I was on cloud nine! They weren't the slightest bit awkward or clumsy and were very stable. It is unbelievable the amount of impact they take out of each step. The built in orthotic has helped my ankle stability greatly.

Mitch Ware
Lakeport, CA


Hip Hop Shoe Shop
Santa Fe, NM

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous glasses said...

Hi there " A Step Above Footwear " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home